Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Funday

Sunday Funday.

Sundays are the best day of the week to regain focus, regain control, relax a little and ponder all of life's miracles. It's a day to dream, a day to be thankful and a day to spend with people you love.

While I near the end of my pregnancy I am finding it harder to fit many things into the day, and find myself resting more than anything else. My to do is list is still long, yet I am almost to the point where I can do no more! Jay and I are crazy too; last week we out of the blue decided to put new hardwood flooring in the dining room, which of course meant we had to paint the dining room and kitchen. Oh, and might as well stain the cabinets too. !!! AHHH! What were we thinking! I had been spending weeks and months cleaning and organizing my nest only to destroy it in one afternoon! Now I confess, I haven't actually lifted a finger to paint or put in the flooring. Jay's been working around the clock to get this all done in one week. He still has a lot to finish before tomorrow night, his deadline. I can just imagine baby girl coming in the middle of this mess!

I will post photos as soon as my house is back in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment