Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i heart poodles.


How adorable are these poodles? I have never dyed my poodle, but my last poodle always was sporting a full body mohawk ;)

Having a  pup has completely changed my life. I am on my second dog ever, my second poodle in fact, and couldn't say more positive things about them. I lost my first dog, Sid Vicious, tragically & out of the blue. It was one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with and experienced. My second pooch, Gabel, has been an absolute joy, and has really helped me heal from the loss of Sid. 

#8 A dog is a loyal friend from whom you will learn the nature of love and devotion.


my Gabel



RIP Sid Vicious

Time to go cuddle with my pup. Isn't amazing how they truly are part of the family? 
xo,
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment