Saturday, August 14, 2010

Starting Fresh

It's been awhile for me to post something, but believe it or not this blog is something that I think of often. I want to be a good blogger! It's difficult because I am not very confident in posting! I simply do not know what I am doing. Alas, from this day forward I will do better. And what a way to start my fresh attempt at the blog world than being prompted by Elsie's 4 simple goals!


4simple goals


Here are my 4 Simple Goals that I am going to work on for the rest of the year:

1. Blog More! I am going to start slowly, giving myself a minimum of three posts per week. This could be become difficult after the birth of my daughter, but I will do my best to get into a routine and start with at least 3 posts!! Hey, the more often I do it, the better I will get!

2. Take photographs of everything I create. I make things almost everyday, what better way to document and share my creations than taking photos?? I used to be very good at this. I will do better. And hey, accomplishing this goal will make goal #1 even easier!
Doing what I love to do.

3. Document my sweet baby's life. She's not even here yet and I have weeks of letters and photos for her to read when she is older. When she does arrive into this world I want to continue my documentation in fun and creative ways. I have a few ideas up my sleeve already; the hard part is going to make sure I make the time to do this sweet things. We both will appreciate the effort later on in life.


babyg


4. Embrace my inner crafter/seamstress. Yes, I may do it full time at the moment with my brick & mortar shop, but there is always room for improvement. I want to increase my etsy sales big time. I want to sell my craft at local art walks, and state wide craft fairs. I need to make these goals a priority! I need to focus on my individual products, make them the best they can be and promote myself like crazy! I really want to be a stay at home momma and this outlet would help me be able to do that!

It is always a wonderful thing to have a list of goals for yourself. A nice way to keep things moving! I love the satisfaction I get when I cross off items on any one of my many lists, and trust me I have many!

Signing off for now. But I will be back soon!

xo,
Jillian







No comments:

Post a Comment