Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Operation Beautiful




Have you seen this? Operation Beautiful



What a positive message this website is sending. In the bathroom of my shop, Sew Vicious Boutique, I wrote "You are Beautiful" in chalk, pointing to the mirror last December. The message is still there. Everyone deserves to feel good about themselves. Everyone deserves compliments! It is truly amazing what a few positive words can do to a person. They can make a bad day better, they can instantly lift one's mood and spirit. There needs to be more positivity in this world.

I am going to make sure this lesson is something my daughter inherits. This is like a smile on paper. Smiles are infectious and so are positive words!

I have already thrown a pad of never used post its into my purse to spread some happy thoughts and smiles on my journeys around my town.

xo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment