Monday, November 15, 2010

Positively Sunday

Positively Sunday
  ;a dose of positive sugar to start the week off fresh.


                                               ( via WEheartIt )


I find myself making mental lists of things/values I want to instill in my daughter. I need to write them down. My father really did a wonderful job of teaching my sisters and I values, and I hope to pass on those traits to V. The above quote is definitely something I hope V takes to heart. People these days can be so cruel; so caught up in their own lives that they don't pay attention to who & what's around them.  I have noticed how people act a lot lately when I am out alone with V. It truly astonishes me the fact that there are people in the world who don't hold doors open for women with children. With a stroller. I have always been the type of person to hold a door open for anyone, with or with out a reason. I hope to raise a daughter who will open doors for everyone, just because.

As this week goes on, hold a door open for someone and notice their reaction. I bet they didn't anticipate the random act of kindness.

And watch out... it might make you feel good!


xo,
jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment